You might be thinking about cars with cheapest insurance rate. In this article I will be showing you how to note cars that has cheapest insurance rate. Insurance company set the risk of you and your car through your past report or history. If you have good history, then you will have cheaper insurance rate. This history includes accident record for past years and rate of car theft. The fact is that cheapest car to insure has lowest or low claim.
Before you think of getting cheap cars to insure, the car parts must be put into consideration. The cost of repairing or replacing any damage part must be considered as well.
Cars With Cheapest Insurance Rate
If you want cheap cars don’t go for the following:
repairing an electric vehicle can cost thousands of dollars. So this has cost spare parts example change an EV battery can cost a lot of money.
Sport cars has high auto insurance cost not because it is for game but the drivers of these cars are young and will like to spend. This will result to much accident.
High-end luxury cars:
Their parts are costly, repairing them is expensive.
list of Cars With Cheapest Insurance Rate
This ranking is from Lowest To Highest
Rank Average annual insurance premium Starting MSRP
- Subaru Outback $1,566 $26,810
- Ford Escape $1,656 $24,935
- Chevrolet Equinox $1,710 $24,525
- Toyota RAV4 $1,750 $25,370
- Honda CR-V $1,753 $25,125
- Nissan Rogue $1,762 $25,775
- Jeep Wrangler $1,764 $25,190
- Toyota Tacoma $1,769 $26,245
- Jeep Cherokee $1,775 $25,490
- Toyota Highlander $1,788 $32,275
- Ford Explorer $1,790 $33,135
- Ford F-Series trucks $1,805 $29,100
- Chevrolet Cruze $1,843 $17,850
- Ford Fusion $1,850 $23,090
- GMC Sierra $1,851 $30,000
- Honda Accord $1,852 $24,465
- Hyundai Elantra $1,865 $17,835
- Honda Civic $1,876 $19,835
- Chevrolet Silverado $1,885 $29,580
- Dodge Ram trucks $1,890 $28,490
- Chevrolet Malibu $1,912 $22,555
- Toyota Camry $1,937 $24,530
- Nissan Altima $1,962 $24,145
- Nissan Sentra $1,965 $17,875
- Toyota Corolla $1,980 $19,495